Places Available

Subject Access Request (SAR)

You have the legal right to request a copy of the information we hold about you, in line with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).

In order to make this request, please download the Subject Access Request form (SAR), fill it in and return it to us, along with copies of information that confirms your identity.

You can apply as a third party for someone that you are responsible for, including for a child. You will need to provide proof that you are allowed to act on their behalf.

More details of acceptable types of identification documents are included in the application form.

You can email your completed form and electronic copies of your identification documents to:

Or print the form, fill it in and post it with paper copies of your identification documents to:

Droxford Junior School

Union Lane



SO32 3QR